SQL Tutorials - FAQ
Q. Do you have any free
video tutorials on SQL Server Training?
A. We definitely have FREE video tutorials on SQL Server 2008 that you can download. Here are a few of them:
SQL Aggregate functions like COUNT, SUM, AVG, GROUP BY in SQL server
* Deploying Business Intelligence with Microsoft Reporting Services 2008 (SSRS)
* SQL training on SQL Server 2008 Profiler
* Achieving High Availability with Database Mirroring in MS SQL 2008 Server
* SQL Tutorial Video on Inner and Outer Joins in SQL 2008 Server
* SQL Date Functions in SQL 2008 Server
"The SQL Tutorials and SQL scripts told me exactly what I needed to know and helped me get the job done. Did not spend days online reading about it, followed along and just did it! Awesome training!!"
// Zack - New York
Q. What is the difference between the DVD and Download version of SQL 2008 tutorial?
A. The SQL 2008 tutorial DVD version has all the files on a DVD which will be shipped to your address. Using the Download version, you can get the same SQL 2008 tutorial files from one of our Online servers. If you have a fast internet connection, this option does make sense as the SQL Tutorial files are fairly large in size.
Detailed information on the different versions can be found here:
SQL Server 2008 Tutorial
Q. I have some issues running the SQL tutorials, how do I get help?
A. If you are having issues with SQL tutorials, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond within 24 hours (Monday through Friday) in order to resolve any problems.
Q. What is included in the Unlimited Access for SQL Server tutorials?
A. With Unlimited Access for SQL Server tutorials package, you will have 1 year access to our members only section where we will be adding new SQL Server training material over time.
Q. I bought the Unlimited SQL tutorials, what order should I watch the videos in?
A. Here is the order we would recommend watching the SQL tutorial videos in:
- Installation of SQL Server 2008 – Part 1
- Installation of SQL Server 2008 – Part 2
- SQL Server 2008 Configuration Manager
- SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS)
- Working with Databases in SQL Server 2008
- SQL training on Security in SQL 2008
- Transact SQL training in SQL 2008
- SQL Server Administration, Maintenance and Job Automation
- SQL Tutorial on Backup and Restore plus Compression
- Entity Relationships in a Database
- SQL training on Monitoring SQL Server
- Views, Functions and Stored Procedures
- SQL Tutorial on Aggregate Functions
- Database Mirroring in SQL Server
- Managing SQL Server Indexes
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Exporting MS Access using SSIS
- Query Optimization SQL training in MSSQL
- Using Database Mail with SQL 2008
- Developing Integration Services with BIDS
- Putting SQLCMD to work in SQL Server
- SQL Server Date functions demos
- SQL Tutorial on Inner and Outer joins in SQL Server
- Using String Functions to manipulate data
- Working with Subqueries in SQL Server 2008
Sql Server 2008 Tutorial.com is part of Kash Data Consulting LLC.
We are a consulting company based in Dallas, Texas and specialize in Development,
Administration, Reporting and SQL training on SQL 2008.